Englands ioy, for suppressing the papists, and banishing the priests and Iesuites
- Other Title:
- Englands joy, for suppressing the papists, and banishing the priests and Jesuites
- [London?] : Printed [by Nicholas Okes?], M. DC. XXIV. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 16 p)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to Thomas Scott.
Printer's name conjectured by STC.
Identified as STC 22076a at reel 1291:20.
Reproduction of originals in: Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.) Library, Harvard University Library and the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1291:20; 2033:12; 2084:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 22076
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|