The vision and discourse of Henry the seuenth : Concerning the vnitie of Great Brittaine. Diuided into foure chapters. 1. Containing an introduction. 2. Inducements to vnitie. 3. The policy, deceit, and mischieuous spite of the vnderminers hereof. 4. The danger of diuision. Related by T.G.
- Other Title:
- Vision and discourse of Henry the seventh
Vision and discourse of Henry the seventh.
Vision of Henry the 7. concerning vnitie.
Vision of Henry the 7. concerning unitie.
- At London : Printed by G. Eld, for Henry Fetherstone, and are to be sold at the signe of the Rose in Paules Church-yard, 1610.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 66,  pages)
- Great Britain -- Religion -- 17th century -- Controversial literature.
- T.G. = Thomas Gainsford.
The last leaf is blank.
Running title reads: The vision of Henry the 7. concerning vnitie.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 887:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11526.
- Henry VII, King of England, 1457-1509.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|