A sermon no lesse fruteful then famous made in the yeare of our Lorde God M.CCC.lxxxvij in these oure latter dayes moost necessary to be knowen : nether addyng to, neyther demynyshynge fro, saue tholde and rude Englysh ther of mended here and there.
- Other records:
- [S.l. : J. Maylor?, 1540?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([62+] pages)
- Bible. N.T.. Luke XVI, 2. -- Sermons.
Sermons, English (Middle)
- Publisher and date of publication suggested by STC (2nd edition).
"Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum."
Imperfect: signatures B₅, C₁₊₈ and all after E₈ lacking; tightly bound, with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1844:40) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 25823.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|