The prisoners remonstrance. To the right honourable, the Lord Generall Fairfax, and to his Councell of War, to all the officers and souldiers of the Army, and to every free-born commoner of England : The humble remonstrance and complaint of all the prisoners of this nation for debt, in the severall goales and slaughter-houses of this land.
- Other Title:
- Humble remonstrance and complaint of all the prisoners of this nation for debt.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1649]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "August 30 1649".
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library (Thomason Tracts, E572(8)), and the Lincoln's Inn Library, London (Early English books, 1641-1700, reel 2031).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2031:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P3521
Wing (2nd edition) H3602
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|