The Christians defence against the fears of death : With seasonable directions how to prepare our selves to dye well. Written originally in French, by the late reverend divine of the Protestant church of Paris, Char. Drelincourt. And translated into English by M. D'Assigny, B.D.
- Standardized Title:
- Consolations de l'âme fidèle. English
- London : printed for John Starkey, at the Miter in Fleetstreet, near Temple-Barr, 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 494, 431-478, 529-556,  pages)
- Death -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation into English of: 'Les consolations de l'âme fidèle'.
With an initial preface leaf and two final contents leaves.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2532:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D2160aA
- D'Assigny, Marius, 1643-1717.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|