A declaration or testimony given by Captain Robert Norwood under his hand (the which was by him publickly read at a meeting in Ab-church before Mr. Sidrack Simpson together with many others) April 21, 1651 : together with several his answers and desires proposed to them for satisfaction after his excommunication, worthy the most serious consideration of all, now brought to publick view for
- Other records:
- London : [publisher not identified], 1651.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 14,  pages)
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 115:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing N1381
- Simpson, Sidrach, 1600?-1655.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|