The Miraculous child, or, Wonderfull news from Manchester : a most true and certain account, how one Charles Bennet, a child but three years old (on the 22th of June, 1679) doth speak Latine, Greek, and Hebrew ... and answers all questions relating to the Bible, &c., in a wonderful manner ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Wonderfull news from Manchester.
Wonderfull child, or, Strange news from Manchester.
Strange news from Manchester.
- London : Printed for F.L., 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Bennet, Charles, 1675 or 1676-.
- Contains caption title: The wonderfull child, or, Strange news from Manchester.
Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1747:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2212
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|