The speech of the Right Honourable the Lord Keeper, in Her Majesty's court of Exchequer, : on Friday the first of June, 1711. to the Right Honourable the Earl of Oxford; upon his Lordship's taking the usual oath, as Lord High-Treasurer of Great-Britain.
- London: : printed for A. Roper, at the Black boy, against St. Dunstan's church in Fleetstreet, 1711.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Harcourt of Stanton Harcourt, Simon Harcourt, Viscount, 1661-1727 -- Early works to 1800.
- The Lord Keeper = Sir Simon Harcourt.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C8:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.23
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|