The humble petition of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parlament, [sic] : presented to the Kings Majesty at Oxford, wherein they declare their humble desires concerning the L. Kymbolton and Mr. Pym. Together with the propositions of peace, agreed on by both houses, and presented to the Kings Majesty, for the removall of these bloudy distempers and distractions, and setling the state of the kingdome. Ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, that this petition [and [sic] propositious [sic] be forthwith printed and published. John Brown Cler. parliament. Hen. Elsyng, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- [London] : Decemb. 30. Printed for Richard West, 1642.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Manchester, Edward Montagu, Earl of, 1602-1671.
Pym, John, 1584-1643.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Signatures: A⁴.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E83) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1579.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|