Several propositions propounded, by his Excellencie, the Earl of Essex, to the cavaleees [sic], neere Darby-shire, September the 21. 1642. : Being very fit and necessary to be published throughout the kingdomes of England and Scotland. Together with a true relation of a famous sea-fight, performed by Van Trump the Dutch admirall with ten ships, against the Spanish fleet, being going to assist the rebels in Ireland, with men and ammunition. With the manner of his obtaining the victory, and after 11. hours fight took ten of the Spanish ships, and put the rest to flight. Reported to the House of Commons, Septem. 20.
- [London] : Printed for I. White, September 21, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Tromp, Maarten Harpertsz., 1598-1653.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 21:E118) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E3331.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|