A practical discourse concerning conversion : I. Shewing the nature of it. II. Propounding some motives and arguments to it: and III. Giving some directions about it.
- Other Title:
- Abstract of the foregoing discourse concerning conversion.
- London : printed for Jonathan Robinson at the Golden Lion in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (108,  pages)
- Conversion -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title on pages 89: An abstract of the foregoing discourse concerning conversion.
Includes a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of the original in Dr. Williams' Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2075:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P3150A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|