By the King, a proclamation for a general fast..
- London : printed by Thomas Baskett and Robert Baskett, printers to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1743. [id est 1744]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Fasts and feasts -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the twentieth day of February, 1743, and in the seventeenth year of our reign.".
To be observed in Scotland on 11 April 1743.
Dates given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: Crown, Our after. No press figure.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
- George II, King of Great Britain, 1683-1760.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|