Physicall and chymicall vvorks, / composed by Geor. Phædro, sirnamed the Great, of Gelleinen; viz. [brace] 1. His physicall and chymicall practise. 2. His physicall and chymicall cure of the plague. 3. His lesser chirurgery. 4. His chymicall fornace. Being the chymicall way and manner of cure of the most difficile and incurable diseases: as also the preparing those secrets; with the elucidation of the characteristicall cœlestiall physick. Selected out of the Germane and Latine language; by the industry of John Andreas Schenckius of Graffenberg, Doctor of Physick.
- Other Title:
- Physicall and chymicall works
- London, : Printed for William Sheares, at the Bible in St Pauls Churchyard, near the little North doore., 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 133,  pages)
- Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.
Physics -- Early works to 1800.
- "1. His .. Fornace." bracketed on title page.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "August. 5".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 192:E1497) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P1955.
- Schenckius, Johannes Andreas.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|