The godly man's ark or city of refuge in the day of his distress : discovered in divers sermons, the first of which was preached at the funeral of Mistress Elizabeth Moore ... / by E.D. Calamy. Hereunto are annexed Mrs. Moores Evidences for heaven, composed and collected by her in the time of her health for her comfort in the time of sickness.
- Other records:
- The 17th edition corrected and amended.
- London : Printed for Thomas Parkhurst and for John Hancock, 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 142 pages)
- Christian life -- Sermons.
Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1352:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C252.
- Moore, Elizabeth, -1656?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|