Se defendendo. : A shield, and shaft, against detraction. Opposed, and drawn, by Capt. George Wither, by occasion of scandalous rumours, touching his deserting of Farnham-Castle; and some other malicious aspersions.
- Other Title:
- Shield, and shaft, against detraction.
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1643]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (15,  pages)
- Wither, George, 1588-1667.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Personal narratives.
- Caption title.
Date of publication from Thomason Coll.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 13 1643".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 7:E37) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W3189.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|