The practice of the marshalls court : together with their fees, and the several charges of all proceedings there; and its present establishment: particularly set forth and explained. Whereby it will appear of what great authority this court hath been in all times.
- Other Title:
- London : printed for Robert Crofts at the Crown in Chancery-lane, 1663.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 53, 56-57,  pages)
- Justice, Administration of -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Denial of justice -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title on pages 1 and running title reads: The palace-court.
Text and register are continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2038:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P3158.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|