I creep and tremble ere I come to pay my pious off'ring to thy hallowed clay: ....
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 16--?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Elegiac poetry, English -- 17th century.
- Title from first two lines of text.
Imperfect: cropped, affecting title and imprint?
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:5) s1999 miun s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|