A consideration of certaine controversies at this time agitated in the kingdome of England, : concerning the government of the church of God. / Written at the command and appointment of the Walachrian classis, by Guilielmus Apollonii, minister of the Word of God at Middleburgh. And sent from the Walachrian churches, to declare the sense and consent of their churches, to the Synod at London. Octob. 16. 1644. Stilo novo. Translated out of Latine accorning to the printed copy.
- London : Printed by G.M. for Tho Underhill at the Bible in Woodstreet, 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 151,  pages)
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Church polity -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Apr: 9th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 165:E1155) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A3535.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|