Practicall law, controlling and countermanding the common law, and the sword of vvarre the sword of iustice : against all the late declarations and publications of the army, that they fight for the peoples liberties and lawes.
- Other records:
- Printed at Exeter : [publisher not identified], 1648.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
England and Wales. Army.
- Attributed to W. Prynne. Also erroneously atributed to Edward Anthony. Cf. Wing; NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 162:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A3478
- Anthony, Edward, active 17th century.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|