England's perfect school-master, or, Directions for exact spelling, reading and writing : shewing how to spell or read any chapter in the Bible by four and twenty words only : with examples of most words, from one to six syllables ... : with a table of orthography ... : lastly, directions for writing letters ... / by Nathanael Strong ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Directions for exact spelling, reading and writing
- The second edition, much enlarged.
- London : Printed by J.D. for Benj. Bilingsley ..., 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (168 pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations
- English language -- Orthography and spelling.
- Includes engraved half-title page, and two leaves of engr. alphabets.
"Written & engraven by Edw. Cocker."
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2296:30) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S5995A
- Cocker, Edward, 1631-1675.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|