A short introduction of grammar : generallie to be vsed. Compiled and set forth, for the bringing vp of all those that intend to attaine the knovvledge of the Latine tongue. Cum priuilegio.
- Other Title:
- Breuissima institutio.
- [Geneva : Printed by C. Badius], M.D.LVII. [1557 (1 March)]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (55, ; 125,  pages)
- Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- By William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
Printer's name and place of publication from STC; month date from colophon.
"Breuissima institutio" has separate dated title page, pagination, and register.
Variant: with additional quires e-f containing "Nominum interpretatio".
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 379:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15613.
- Colet, John, 1467?-1519.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|