The death of vsury, or, the disgrace of vsurers : Compiled more pithily then hitherto hath bene published in English. Wherein vsury is most lively vnfolded, defined, and confuted by divines, civilians, canonists, statutes, schoole-men, olde and new writers. VVith an explanation of the statutes now in force concerning vsury, very profitable for this present age.
- Other Title:
- Death of usury
Death of usury, or, the disgrace of usurers.
Disgrace of usurers.
- [Cambridge] : Printed by Iohn Legatt, printer to the Vniversitie of Cambridge. 1594. And are to be sold at the signe of the Sunne [by A. Kitson or R. Bankwork] in Paules Church-yard in London, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 42 pages)
- Usury -- Early works to 1800.
- Booksellers' names from STC.
The first leaf is blank except for a fleuron.
Reproduction of the original in Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 378:06) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 6443.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|