Day's festiuals or, twelve of his sermons : deliuered by him at seueral times to the parishioners of St Maryes in Oxford, on the three chiefe festivals of the yeere, Christmas, Easter, and Whit-sontide. Three of vvhich sermons, are touching our Saviour; one, the Holy Ghost; two, the two sacraments; the other six, such severall duties, as belong to the severall sorts of all Christians.
- Other Title:
- Day's festivals
Day's festivals or, twelve of his sermons.
- Printed at Oxford : By Ioseph Barnes, 1615.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 352 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1200:02) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 6426.
Madan, I, 102.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|