A commission vvith instructions and directions, granted by his Maiestye to the Master and Counsaile of the Court of Wards and Liueries : for compounding for wards, ideots, and lunaticks, and giuen vnder his highnesse great seale of England the 21. of August. 1622.
- London : Printed by Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXII. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 34 pages)
- England and Wales. Court of Wards and Liveries -- Early works to 1800.
- A further revision of the commission issued 11 Dec. 1618, which is a considerably revised version of the commission issued 23 Feb. 1618--Cf. STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1235:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9242.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
England and Wales. Court of Wards and Liveries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|