For our faithfull and ever honored commanders, the right honorable his excellency, Sir Thomas Fairfax, Major Generall Skipton, Lieutenant Generall Cromwell : presented to them in the behalfe of eight regiments of horse, by three private soldiers, who were sent from the quarters by the soldery of the forementioned regiments, wherein they manifest to the world their reall affections to this Common-wealth, and their forward and brotherly assistance, towards the reliefe of Ireland: if not by some diverted.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1647]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Soldiers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- At end: These three gentlemen soldiers whose names are hereto subscribed, delivered the letter in be halfe of the whole, Edward Sexby, Will. Allen, Thomas Sheppherd.
Imprint from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "London about ye 6th of may 1647".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S2826.
- Sexby, Edward, -1658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|