The number of all those that hath dyed in the Citie of London : & the liberties of the same, from the 28, of December 1581. vnto the 27, of December 1582. with the christeninges. And also the number of all those that haue dyed of the plague in euery parish particulerly.
- Standardized Title:
- Bills of mortality. 1581-12-28 to 1582-12-27
- [London : J. Charlewood, after 1582]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Mortality -- England -- London -- Statistics -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- This is not an official bill, and the work of which it is a section has not been identified. It is probably based on information gathered by John Stow--STC.
Imprint from STC.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of original in the Guildhall Library, London, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1997:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16738.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|