The fundamental charter of Presbytery as it hath been lately established in the kingdom of Scotland : examin'd and disprov'd by the history, records, and publick transactions of our nation : together with a preface, wherein the vindicator of the Kirk is freely put in mind of his habitual infirmities.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for C. Brome ..., 1695.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 422 pages)
- Church of Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Church history.
- Attributed to John Sage by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1046:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S286
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|