The booke of common prayer and administration of the sacraments : and other rites and ceremonies of the Church of England.
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Book of common prayer. 1628
- Imprinted at London : by Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M. DC. XXVIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Signatures: A-F G⁴.
In two columns, roman.
This edition has a ornament with salamanders in flames on G3r; 'G' of signature "G3" is under the 'ha' of 'that'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library, London, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1996:5a) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16373a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|