A right profitable booke for all diseases : called, The pathway to health. Wherein are to be founde most excellent & approued medicines of great vertue: as also notable potions and drinks, and for the distilling of diuers precious waters, and making of oyles, and other comfortable receits for the health of the body, neuer before imprinted. First gathered by Peter Leuens, master of art of Oxford, and student in phisicke and surgery: and now newly corrected and augmented.
- Standardized Title:
- Right profitable booke for all disseases
- Other Title:
- Pathway to health
- At London : printed by I. Roberts for Edward VVhite, and are to be solde at the little North doore of Paules Church, at the signe of the Gun, 1596.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 114,  leaves)
- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine, Popular -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of: Levens, Peter "A right profitable booke for all disseases."
Caption title on pages 1: The pathway to health.
With three final contents leaves.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1995:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15533.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|