The French garden: for English ladyes and gentlewomen to walke in. Or, A sommer dayes labour : Being an instruction for the attayning vnto the knowledge of the French tongue: wherein for the practise thereof, are framed thirteene dialogues in French and English, concerning diuers matters from the rising in the morning till bed-time. Also the historie of the centurion mencioned in the Gospell: in French verses. Which is an easier and shortter methode then hath beene yet set forth, to bring the louers of the French tongue to the perfection of the same. By Peter Erondell professor of the same language.
- Other Title:
- French garden: for English ladyes and gentlewomen to walke in
French garden: for English ladyes and gentlewomen to walke in. Or, A sommer dayes labour.
Sommer dayes labour.
- London : Printed [By E. Allde] for Edward White and are to be solde at his shop neere the little north-doore of S. Paules Church at the signe of the Gun, 1605.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- French language -- Conversation and phrase books -- English.
French language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- English and French on facing pages.
Printer's name from STC.
Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-P (-A1).
The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A"; P7 is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 786:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10513.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|