An apology for the honorable nation of the Jevvs, and all the sons of Israel· / Written by Edward Nicholas, Gent.
- London : Printed by John Field, 1648 [id est 1649]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (15,  pages)
- Jews -- Great Britain -- Social conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Nothing is known about Edward Nicholas, who was once thought to be identical with Sir Edward Nicholas (1593-1669). Some authorities consider the name a pseudonym, disguising, perhaps, Manasseh ben Israel. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 21".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 84:E544) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) N1081.
- Manasseh ben Israel, 1604-1657, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|