An humble motion vvith submission vnto the right Honorable LL. of Hir Maiesties Priuie Counsell : VVherein is laid open to be considered, how necessarie it were for the good of this lande, and the Queenes Majesties safety, that ecclesiasticall discipline were reformed after the worde of God: and how easily there might be provision for a learned ministery.
- Other Title:
- Humble motion with submission unto the right Honorable LL. of Hir Majesties Privie Counsell
Humble motion with submission unto the right Honorable LL. of Hir Majesties Privie Counsell.
Humble motion to the LL. of the Counsell.
- [Edinburgh : Printed by R. Waldegrave], Anno 1590.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (111,  pages)
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Training of -- Early works to 1800.
Church discipline -- Early works to 1800.
- By John Penry.
Printer's name and publication place from STC.
Running title reads: An humble motion to the LL. of the Counsell.
Reproduction of the original in Yale University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 220:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7754.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|