The life of God in the soul of man, or, The nature and excellency of the Christian religion : with the methods of attaining the happiness it proposes : also an account of the beginnings and advances of a spiritual life. With a preface by the Reverend Father in God Gilbert Lord Bishop of Sarum.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Nature and excellency of the Christian religion.
- The second edition corrected, to which is added a table.
- London : Printed for T. Dring and J. Weld ..., 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 147,  pages)
- Christianity -- Philosophy.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Marginal notes.
Attributed to Henry Scougal. Cf. Halkett and Laing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 751:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S2102
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|