An elegy, upon the right Ho[nou]rable Richard Earle of Arran, with rema[?] his most noble family..
- Dublin, : Printed by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham, and are to b[e] so[l]d by Samuel Helsham at the Colledge-arms in Castle-street, and William Norman Book-seller in Dame-street., 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Arran, Richard Butler, Earl of, -1686 -- Death and burial -- Early works to 1800.
Elegiac poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and goverment -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Imperfect: torn or cropped at right margin, affecting text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; F2:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E489
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 807.g.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|