A defence of the profession which the Right Reverend Father in God, John, Late Lord Bishop of Chichester, made upon his death-bed : concerning passive obedience, and the new oaths : together with an account of some passages of his Lordship's life.
- Other records:
- London : [publisher not identified], 1690.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 65 pages)
- Church of England -- Controversial literature.
Lake, John, 1624-1689.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Attributed to Robert Jenkin. compare NUC pre-1956.
Advertisement: pages 65.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 985:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing J567
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|