The case of mixt communion : whether it be lawful to separate from a church upon the account of promiscuous congregations and mixt communions?
- Other records:
- London : Printed for T. Basset ... B. Tooke ... and F. Gardiner ..., 1683.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 41,  pages)
- Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800.
Lord's Supper -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
Close and open communion -- Early works to 1800.
- Written by Samuel Freeman. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Advertisement on pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 380:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing F2138
Arber's Term cat. II 15
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|