A sermon preach'd on Easter-day at Oxford, in Saint Peters Church in the East, the accustomed place for the rehearsall sermon on that day : wherein is prov'd the Sonne's equality with the Father, the deity of the Holy Ghost, and the resurrection of the same numericall body, against the old, and recent oppugners of these sacred verities. By Richard Gardyner, D.D. and canon of the cathedrall church of Christ in Oxford.
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the Vniversity, for Francis Bowman, anno Dom. 1638.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 31,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1098:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11570.
Madan, I, pages 207.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|