The secretes of the reuerende Maister Alexis of Piemount : contayning excellent remedies agaynste diuers dyseases, woundes, and other accidentes, with the maner to make dystillations, parfumes, confitures, dyings, colours, fusions, and meltings. ... Translated out of French into Englishe, by William Warde.
- Standardized Title:
- Secreti. Part 1. English
- Other Title:
- Secreti. Part 1.
Secretes of the reverende Maister Alexis of Piemount.
- Newely corrected and amended, and also somewhat enlarged in certayne places which wanted in the first edition.
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Bynneman, for Iohn Wight, Anno Domini 1568.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 117,  leaves)
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions.
Formulas, recipes, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of part 1 of a French version of: Ruscelli, Girolamo. De' secreti del R.D. Alessio Piemontese.
Edition statement precedes translation statement on the title page.
With a final table of contents.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 275:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 297.
- Ward, William, 1534-1609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|