His Majesties propriety, and dominion on the Brittish seas asserted : together with a true account of the Neatherlanders insupportable insolencies, and injuries, they have committed; and the inestimable benefits they have gained in their fishing on the English seas. As also their prodigious and horrid cruelties in the East and West-Indies, and other places. To which is added an exact mapp, containing the isles of Great Britain, and Ireland, with the several coastings, and the adjacent parts of our neighbours: by an experienced hand.
- London : printed for Edward Thomas at the Adam and Eve in Little Brittain, 1672.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 176 pages, plate) : maps (folding)
- Fishing -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
Netherlands -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- With an engraved portrait of Charles II.
Identified as Wing C4603 (entry cancelled in Wing 2nd edition) on reel 2048 of the UMI microfilm set, Early English books, 1641-1700.
An experienced hand = Robert Codrington.
Sometimes attributed to Robert Clavell.
Reproduction of the original in the Christ Church Library, Oxford.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2048:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C4876B.
- Clavell, Robert, -1711, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|