Here begynneth a lytel treatyse called the co[n]traverse bytwene a louer and a jaye / lately compyled.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Contraverse bytwene a louer and a jaye
Controversy between a lover and a jay
- Jmprynted at London in Flete strete at the sygne of the Sonne : By Wynkyn de Worde, [1527?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Imprint from colophon.
Title page contains ornamental border, and vignette showing a man conversing with a bird in a tree.
Date of publication from STC (2nd edition).
Contains illustrated t.p. and printer's device on pages .
"Thus endeth the treatyse of the louer and a Jaye, lately compyled by me Thomas Feylde"--p. 24.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1895:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10838.7
- Worde, Wynkyn de, -1534?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|