Considerations by way of sober queries, : whether the state and condition of the three nations have been, or may be bettered, or made far worse, by the sitting, and acting of the remnant of the Old Parliament, without a free and full assembly, chosen by the consent and election of the people, which are most concerned therein. / By Tho. Le White Esq;
- London : Printed for the author, 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 20. 1659."; the 60 in the imprint date has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L1834.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|