[The ladies dispensatory,] : [containing the natures, vertues, and qualities of all herbs, and simples usefull in physick, reduced into a methodicall order, for their more ready use in any sicknesse, or other accident of the body. The like never published in English. With an alphabetical table of all the vertues of each herb, and simple.].
- [London : Printed for R. Ibbitson, to be sold by George Calvert at the signe of Halfe-moon in Watling street, 1652]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (+ leaves)
- Medical subjects:
- Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- Popular Works.
- Title pages -- England -- 17th century.
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Some variation from original.
Ms. surrogate t.p. only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:1[269a]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S4781
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|