[The new law of righteousness budding forth in restoring the whole creation from the bondage of the curse., or, A glimpse of the new heaven, and new earth, wherein dwels righteousnes.] : [Giving an alarm to silence all that preach or speak from hear-say, or imagination. / By Gerrard Winstanley].
- Other Title:
- Glimpse of the new heaven, and new earth, wherein dwels righteousnes
- [London P. for Giles Calvert, at the black spread-Eagle at the west end of Pauls, 1649]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (+ leaves)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Title pages -- England -- 17th century.
- Ms. surrogate t.p. only.
Some variation from original.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:1[259b]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W3049
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|