The loan-office: or, an advantageous method of extricating the nation out of its present difficulties. / Humbly proposed by Thomas Whately. Agridg'd and accommodated to our present circumstances.
- Other Title:
- Advantageous method of extricating the nation out of its present difficulties
- London : printed by T. Milbourn, for the author, 1695/6. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Debts, Public -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Land banks -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Public -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1586
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|