The Cities warning-peece in the malignants description and conversion, or, The round-head turn'd poet : where a feast of prose and verse invites curiosity to be nibling.
- Other Title:
- Cities warning peece in the malignants description and conversion.
Round-head turn'd poet.
Round head turn'd poet.
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 1643]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Prose dialogue with poetry.
Occasioned by John Taylor's "The conversion, confession, contrition, comming to himselfe & advice of a misled, ill-bred, rebellious round-head", 1643.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 266:E246, no 28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C4336
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|