Military orders and articles established by His Maiestie for the better ordering and government of His Maiesties armie : with the oath which every souldier is to take : also two proclamations one against plundering and robbing : the other against selling or buying of armes and and [sic] horse : with instructions for musters and armes and the use thereof ...
- ... Oxford : by Leonard Lichfield ..., .
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 22 pages)
- England and Wales. Army -- Regulations.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- The two proclamations (Steele 2309 and 2344 England) were issued respectively 25 November 1642 and 5 January 1643.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 266:E246, no 22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C2496
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|