To the King's most Excellent Majesty, the faithful protestation and humble remonstrance of the Roman Catholick nobility and gentry of Ireland
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Faithful protestation and humble remonstrance of the Roman Catholick nobility and gentry of Ireland
- [London : publisher not identified, 1660]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Ireland -- History -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Catholic Church -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication from Wing (2nd edition).
Names of 96 signers of the petition on pages 3-4.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2242:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1500A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|