A Great discoverie of a plot in Scotland, : by a miraculous meanes. Two great actors in the same being so taken with the sweet disposition of those worthies, against whom they plotted; that their troubled consciences would not permit them to proceed in their wicked intents. As also, the names of those lords, that should have bin cut off in this plot of Scotland. And the names of the conspirators. With the copy of a letter sent to the papists in London.
- London : Printed by Bernard Alsop, MDCXLI. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Argyll, Archibald Campbell, Marquis of, 1598-1661 -- Early works to 1800.
Hamilton, James Hamilton, Marquis of, 1589-1625 -- Early works to 1800.
Conspiracies -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- This plot later known as the "Incident," supposedly involved an attempt to seize the Earl of Argyll and the Marquis of Hamilton.
Portrait, too faded to identify, on final leaf.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 30:E173) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|