Looke beyond Luther, or, An ansuuere to that question, so often and so insultingly proposed by our aduersaries, asking vs, where this our religion was before Luthers time? : whereto are added sound props to beare vp honest-hearted Protestants, that they fall not from their sauing-faith / by Richard Bernard ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Ansuuere to that question, so often and so insultingly proposed by our aduersaries.
- London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, and are to be sold by Edmund Weauer ..., 1623.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 56 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Protestant authors.
- Marginal notes.
Signatures: A⁴(-A1) B-H⁴.
Errors in paging: pages 23 and 33 misnumbered 32 and 31 respectively.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1720:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1956.7
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|