Carpenters chippes, or, Simple tokens of vnfeined good will / to the Christian friends of Iames Balmford ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Simple tokens of vnfeined good will.
Three positions concerning the I. Authoritie of the Lords day, 2. State of the Church of Rome, 3. Execution of priests.
- [London] : Printed for Richard Boyle, 1607.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 65 pages)
- Sabbath -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
- A reissue, with added general t.p. of STC 1339: Three positions concerning the I. Authoritie of the Lords day, 2. State of the Church of Rome, 3. Execution of priests. At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston for Richard Boyle, 1607.
Signatures: [pi] A-D⁸ E².
Error in paging: pages 39 misnumbered 49.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1720:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1334
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|